• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Runeblade Toxic Rune

ZeroStormAI

Legacy Supporter 4
Runeblades toxic rune will not give exp when it kills mobs. i discovered the bug at skycastleswhen i used toxic rune on a boss and when it died i got the coffer for the kill but no exp.

johnnjlee

TNT
I can confirm this bug as well. However if the mob dies to the poison damage debt by the plugin full exp is given, if they die to the poison itself (which is weird, they should not be able to die from poison itself) it seems that they die without dropping exp and the items they would have dropped fall to the floor instead of going through the plugin loot system. A simple fix would be make it so that the poison proc just gives the target poison damage of 0 so they cannot die from the poison potion effect itself and allows those who are afflicted to know they are poisoned.