• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Runeblade HP

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
Were you aware that runeblade's now have 963 HP when mastered, and a ninja has 952. Why does the "caster/rogue" hybrid class, that once had the least amount of HP in the rogue path, now beat out Ninjas and Bards Health? With all the magic dmg they have, stacked with the new blink, and the fact that you can't silence runes, they are a too strong atm. Is this a mistake?

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6
Were you aware that runeblade's now have 963 HP when mastered, and a ninja has 952. Why does the "caster/rogue" hybrid class, that once had the least amount of HP in the rogue path, now beat out Ninjas and Bards Health? With all the magic dmg they have, stacked with the new blink, and the fact that you can't silence runes, they are a too strong atm. Is this a mistake?

Even with runeblades damage nerfed there mana costs dropped so it basically didn't change much if you think about it. I agree runeblades should have lower HP.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
The runeblade hp has been hot fixed to it's normal amounts.

While I think we may be seeing drastic changes across the board, I dont think this was in-line or in the notes.

Next restart or reload will fix this.

Delfofthebla

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
The runeblade hp has been hot fixed to it's normal amounts.

While I think we may be seeing drastic changes across the board, I dont think this was in-line or in the notes.

Next restart or reload will fix this.
Yeah it wasn't intended. Not sure how it got set that high.

You can't silence runes that have already been applied to their weapon, but you sure as hell can silence them and prevent them from casting new ones. That shit hurts :(