• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Rumblestikk's Whitelist App

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
  1. In-game name: Rumblestikk
  2. Location & Age: 18, USA, California.
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None.
  4. Referral(s): yoIyo, Demoniadevil, Blackohso, antonioy1, takato1
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I'm a very respectable player, I follow the rules and bring a overall great attitude with me whereever I go. This seems like a great server and I also wish to be apart of it.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Friends over Ventrilo.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes!
  8. Additional Info: Names Shanden, im 18 and recently graduated High School. I plan to major in Criminal justice and after finishing my Bachlors transferring to the PA. (Police Academy.) I've been playing minecraft on and off for about 8 months now, and have been really enjoying the game, I wanted to give a multi-player server a shot and my friends on vent suggested Herocraft. In my spare time, im normally on my computer rather playing games or troubleshooting things, I like to fiddle with and build computers too. I also have an interest in guitars.