• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Rules Edit (Not Change of Rules)

DaShniper

Legacy Supporter 6
I think that the rule stating that no "e-bonics" are allowed is unclear. After spending time on the server you sort of learn the rules by chatting in "o" chat and with townies, but I think it should be a bit clearer off the bat. This doesn't only apply to this rule, but anyone you feel needs clarification. I think that in parentheses the word "internet e-bonics" should be placed next to "e-bonics" so people understand when reading the rules, and aren't forced to ask around.

TheTMTrainer

Soulsand
I can agree to this. I had no clue what "e-bonics" ment until I asked on the server. Perhaps you should write (m3me) next to e-bonics.

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
Ebonics is like 'Ya dawg, that koo man that koo' but it has grown to be any dialect not normal, such as talking like a baby or m3mes. But when the rules state ebonics, I think it mostly means no m3mes, so I approve of putting 'the word that shall not be spoken' next to ebonics to help clarify.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Yeah, I didn't know what exactly e-bonics meant until at least a month after I started playing Herocraft. But for me I didn't know what the definition of a internet e-bonics was either.

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
Yeah, I agree 100%, change it to no internet e-bonics's, little confusion then.