• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

rulee1114's Ban Appeal

rulee1114

Dirt
IGN:rulee1114
Banned by: @Danda
Time of ban:Saturday Night, June 28 (Do not know exact time)
Reason for ban:Griefing
Your story: Hi there, forum mods. I just joined the server last night and when I went to go on again today, I was told I was banned for griefing. My story is, the only structures I touched were either abandoned or when I was trying to kill someone (and promptly got killed by them. Thanks karma). I did find a little stone chapel-esque building quite a distance from spawn, but it wasn't claimed and looked abandoned. The chests were empty, crops not planted, etc etc. If these aren't the reasons for my ban, the I have no idea in the slightest. I know being a noob doesn't give me a right to be a griefer and I'm not asking for that. I'm simply appealing because it seems like it may be accidental on either my or the moderator who banned me's part. Thanks for reading, please respond ASAP, as I thought this server was very fun and who like to resolve this.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Playing stupid isn't going to help your case.

You helped your friend Wolf100rex griefed the area around another group of player's house with wood planks, cobble walls as well as leaving offensive signs.

This is a 3 day suspension and I'll not be lifting it early.