• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Role-play Event thread

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Next Event
Name: Meet-and-Greet​
Where: Noteblock Inn (in the trade district)​
When: January 23rd, 1PM EST (6PM GMT)​
Now that things are settling down, it's time to get our role-play on! I will be scheduling roleplay/lore events on a weekly/biweekly basis (but feel free to roleplay on your own!). I will try to vary the times so that people of all locations and occupations can attend, but keep in mind they will be limited by my personal schedule. I will update this post every time a new event is scheduled, so you don't have to dig through the thread to find it.​
Chat will be done in local (/ch l). Feel free to use the emote channel, but don't spam it (/me <message>). To keep things from getting cluttered, out-of-character discussion on what is happening at the moment will be done in the roleplay channel (/ch RP).​
The first few events will simply be a meet-and-greet in the Noteblock Inn. These events are designed simply to get people together and roleplaying. We will congregate there, and chat in character so that everyone can get used to roleplaying in the Herocraft setting. Once people start getting comfortable with in-game RP and staying withing the Herocraft cannon, things will become more complicated with the creation of story-arcs and the like. Feel free to start your own as well! You don't have to confine yourself to my events, but make sure you understand how the Multiverse is set up to work.​
To get tips on how to roleplay and develop a character, see here: http://herocraftonline.com/forum/index.php?threads/role-playing-help.11152/