• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Robin2997's application

Robin2997

Air
Why I think I should be accepted: I have a lot of experience with roleplaying games and am great at playing a character's role. I'm a great leader and am looking forward to creating or joining a town and helping it grow. I'm not a great coder, but I have a decent understanding of computers and can fix most technical issues.

Robin2997

Air
I'm sorry, I've just noticed i've forgotten my Age. I'm 13. I know that's young, but I think I can prove i'm more mature than my teenage brethren.

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
Why I think I should be accepted: I have a lot of experience with roleplaying games and am great at playing a character's role. I'm a great leader and am looking forward to creating or joining a town and helping it grow. I'm not a great coder, but I have a decent understanding of computers and can fix most technical issues.
Reviewing.

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
Accepted,
welcome to herocraft