• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Roads

A

Aburido_burrito

I think the roads out of spawn should only be regioned on the blocks the road takes up, that way people will make shops, promoting more shops and making it to where people actually have a reason to go down roads, increasing PvP.

whitemagehealu

Legacy Supporter 7
Trade District has ruined the potentiality of shops on the roads even if the region was changed. :/

K

_KittyGotWet_

I'd rather have TD as an area to advertise your road shops or profession services. Give people tiny plots and you put signs to say where your shop is and other important crap like what you sell there.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Allow people to build on the road and you'll get ugly ass structures everywhere, like on the North Road. :(

You do know you can build very close beside the four roads? People have done it already, what's to stop you doing it? You don't need permission to build ON the road to build AROUND it... :confused:

I wouldn't say it would enhance PvP. Does it really need to be ''Enhanced''? Plus, why do people keep trying to make roads the hotspot for PvP again? It always moves, from roads, to herogates, to towns, to Mob Arenas... ect... ect...

K

_KittyGotWet_

Roads are the easiest PvP hotspots to control. A Herogate or Mob arena's region is too large to be able to surround and prevent people passing, on a road all you need is one guy standing in the center of it and they're in control.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Roads are the easiest PvP hotspots to control. A Herogate or Mob arena's region is too large to be able to surround and prevent people passing, on a road all you need is one guy standing in the center of it and they're in control.

PvP isn't always about control. With control comes no strategy. With no strategy comes no good PvP.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Staff member
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
The road region only extends, what, 4-ish blocks from the widest part? People can still build shops and things next to the roads.

Thejoker1177

Legacy Supporter 3
I'd rather have TD as an area to advertise your road shops or profession services. Give people tiny plots and you put signs to say where your shop is and other important crap like what you sell there.
I wouldn't go into the TD to look at signs all day :p

A

Aburido_burrito

Allow people to build on the road and you'll get ugly ass structures everywhere, like on the North Road. :(

You do know you can build very close beside the four roads? People have done it already, what's to stop you doing it? You don't need permission to build ON the road to build AROUND it... :confused:

I wouldn't say it would enhance PvP. Does it really need to be ''Enhanced''? Plus, why do people keep trying to make roads the hotspot for PvP again? It always moves, from roads, to herogates, to towns, to Mob Arenas... ect... ect...
I never said on the road, I suggested the region is exactly block to block on the road, so people can build off of it.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Apherdite and other admins are actually reducing the pvp-off size of these areas.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Apherdite and other admins are actually reducing the pvp-off size of these areas.

THIS is better than being able to build off the road. Honestly, @Aburido_burrito, there is enough space to make shops. What Kainzo has said, or infact what Apherdite and other admins are doing, both maintains the appearence of the road while allowing more space for PvP.