• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Road Rage?

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
Have you ever experienced road rage while on your way to one of the castles with your townies? Not at other people in the road per se, but rather at the shitty-looking countryside and at potholes resulting from griefing? You're not alone.

I spent quite a bit of time today knocking down crappy huts in the vicinity of the Golden and Emerald roads.

By now, most of the griefing and extra blocks on all the main roads has been fixed. I even gave Emerald a new tunnel!

Just one more step to making the server completely eyesore-free.

radicater11

Legacy Supporter 3
Have you ever experienced road rage while on your way to one of the castles with your townies? Not at other people in the road per se, but rather at the shitty-looking countryside and at potholes resulting from griefing? You're not alone.

I spent quite a bit of time today knocking down crappy huts in the vicinity of the Golden and Emerald roads.

By now, most of the griefing and extra blocks on all the main roads has been fixed. I even gave Emerald a new tunnel!

Just one more step to making the server completely eyesore-free.
You're doing god's work, son.