• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

RMAing my GPU.

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
So... My GPU (XFX Radeon HD 6850) decided that its fan wants to try to die. I bought it back in October 2011, so its still under the warranty. It will spin, then stop. and Try again and again and again, its running so hot its triggering the computer shut-off.

I'll be gone until they send me a new one ;_;

@Brutalacerate, @Angyles - Angy knows, Brutal tagging you so you know where I have gone.

@Runiczeal, @Sirdemonic3 Watch over the town for me. Make sure Uin or Monkey don't misbehave.

@Symbolite, @victim130 - Sorry guys, I'll be missing from Kingdom convos for a bit.

@Barnubus - If I get lost going to the UPS, I'll call you and ask you to use the gerkin.

@SonOfAGunner - I'll finish the plot when I get back.

@Everyone else - Behave! Should only be about 2 weeks... I hope ;_;

EDIT - @monkeyfatzer and @uin153 - Dont do anything stupid you two, just because i'm gone doesnt mean you can get away with it. <3

@MsGigi - Ooga Booga Booga! (Couldnt think of what to say here) o-O

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Haha, once my PC is back up and running, I'll throw in a hand over at Imperium :p

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
Aww.. :( Well, I hope they send you the piece(s) asap.

And really? Eustis from Courage the Cowardly Dog? -.- You couldn't think of ANYTHING else to say? lol

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
Why is everyone's pc just crapping out and dying lately? lol. Also Rumble, you have no other way of getting on the forums to chat with us here?

SonOfAGunner

Ungodly
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
I GOT MAGENTA WOOL FOR NOTHING!?
Ahahaha, just kidding. Good luck with your computer thingy :eek: *Hard to read with those STUPID TAGZSZZSZSZSZZSZ! AHH*

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
I can be on using my iPhone I found out. I can't do any applications however. So I'll be able to look at kińdom threads and such. If anyone wants to chat I guess you can inbox me.

@MsGigi - and yeah, I came up blank so I just put that :p

On The upside it's already packaged and ready to go, just have to drop it off tomorrow.