• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Ricky's Application

ItsRicky

Wood
In-game name: i_am_Ricky
  • Location & Age: Las Vegas, 19
  • Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I can't think of any on the spot other than Vault RP back in the day. Im not banned on there anymore however. =D If you can find one on me though. I would definitely like to know so I can become aware of it!
  • Referral(s): qNickp, MrPapodopolus,
  • Reason you should be accepted: Because two of my friends are here. And I've known them for a long time.
  • Have you voted for Herocraft(No? -> http://tiny.cc/voteHC): Yes I did. A couple hours ago. I think. I don't know exactly what time. But I know it was today.
  • How'd you hear about Herocraft? I heard about it from qNickp and MrPap.
  • Special Key: Hci10 (if underscores are well....yeah...counted) Hci8 (If they aren't counted as a character)
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes I do.
  • Additional Info: My initials are RP. I was born on Halloween. I just recently got faster internet so I can actually play on these type of servers. The first thing I thought of when I got my new internet was “ I need to get on a pvp server now.”
    Then I was reminded about Herocraft by qNickp and Mr Pap. And I rushed to make an application. Well “rush” as in I hurried to make an account. I am taking my time with this application to ensure that I am accepted.
    I am really looking forward to playing here. I hear you have a pretty good population and everything. Which I am excited about.