• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Ricklypop's Application UPDATED 6

ricklypop

Dirt
Something happened to my orignal application sorry.
  1. In-game name: Ricklypop
  2. Location & Age: 14 New Jersey
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I have never been banned.
  4. Referral(s):?
  5. Reason you should be accepted: Hello! To start, i greatly enjoy minecraft and have been told i am a exellent buildier in all fialds such as circutry, modeling, ect. I am also capeableof creating things like the PVM Array. Hope to be on the server soon! But No rush take your time!
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: A simple website called minestatus.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  8. Additional Info: :D i like RPGS. I agree To The Terms and Service.

Neo_Exdeath

Destroyer Of Worlds
Legacy Supporter 3
hmm, you made another app on a different server with this today
Age, Location:13 NJ

Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

ricklypop

Dirt
  2. Location & Age: 13 New Jersey
  5. Reason you should be accepted: Hello! To start, i greatly enjoy minecraft and have been told i am a exellent buildier in all fields such as circutry, modeling, ect. I am also capeable of creating things like the PVM Array. I enjoy playing with friends despise griefers. I have constructed things like a music player, a giant creeper, a floating city etc. Hope to be on the server soon! But No rush take your time!
  8. Additional Info: :D i like RPGS. I agree To The Terms and Service.

ricklypop

Dirt
  5. Reason you should be accepted: Hello! To start, i greatly enjoy minecraft and have been told i am a exellent buildier in all fields such as circutry, modeling, ect. I am also capeable of creating things like the PVM Array. I enjoy playing with friends despise griefers. I have constructed things like a music player, a giant creeper, a floating city etc. When i get into the server i would like to build castles, towers ect. I am also prepared to follow what one tells and get to the instruction right away! Hope to be on the server soon! But No rush take your time!
  8. Additional Info: :D i like RPGS. I agree To The Terms and Service. I have also Read The Wiki.

deadandown

Legacy Supporter 3
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

ricklypop

Dirt
  5. Reason you should be accepted: Hello! To start, i greatly enjoy minecraft and have been told i am a exellent buildier in all fields such as circutry, modeling, ect. I am also capeable of creating things like the PVM Array. I enjoy playing with friends despise griefers. I have constructed things like a music player, a giant creeper, a floating city etc. When i get into the server i would like to build castles, towers ect. I am also prepared to follow what one tells and get to the instruction right away! Also, when I enter the world i would like to try out the BeastMaster class, because he sounds unqie and I have never seen a class like him on any other server. I have great exprience with other rpg servers and I have heard about this one, being a extravagantly amazing server. I have also been told it was the orignal creater of the RPG plugin witch really excites me. I also enjoy exploration, combat, pvp and mobareanas! Hope to be on the server soon! But No rush take your time!
  8. Additional Info: :D i like RPGS. I agree To The Terms and Service. I have also Read The Wiki.

ricklypop

Dirt
Lol i forgot my intro, thesis statement and conclusion woops lol.
  5. Reason you should be accepted: Hello! I Ricklypop belive I one should whitelist me because i can help the server, enjoy rpg games, am capble of doing things in many diffrent fields and love hanging with other people. To start, i greatly enjoy minecraft and have been told i am a exellent buildier in all fields such as circutry, modeling, ect. I am also capeable of creating things like the PVM Array. I enjoy playing with friends despise griefers. I have constructed things like a music player, a giant creeper, a floating city etc. When i get into the server i would like to build castles, towers ect. I am also prepared to follow what one tells and get to the instruction right away! Also, when I enter the world i would like to try out the BeastMaster class, because he sounds unqie and I have never seen a class like him on any other server. I have great exprience with other rpg servers and I have heard about this one, being a extravagantly amazing server. I have also been told it was the orignal creater of the RPG plugin witch really excites me. I also enjoy exploration, combat, pvp and mobareanas! In conclusion, I believe one should add me to ones Server. Hope to be on the server soon! But No rush take your time!

ricklypop

Dirt
  5. Reason you should be accepted: Hello! I Ricklypop belive I one should whitelist me because i can help the server, enjoy rpg games, am capble of doing things in many diffrent fields and love hanging with other people. To start, i greatly enjoy minecraft and have been told i am a exellent buildier in all fields such as circutry, modeling, ect. I am also capeable of creating things like the PVM Array. I enjoy playing with friends despise griefers. I have constructed things like a music player, a giant creeper, a floating city etc. When i get into the server i would like to build castles, towers ect. I am also prepared to follow what one tells and get to the instruction right away! Also, when I enter the world i would like to try out the BeastMaster class, because he sounds unqie and I have never seen a class like him on any other server. I have great exprience with other rpg servers and I have heard about this one, being a extravagantly amazing server. I have also been told it was the orignal creater of the RPG plugin witch really excites me. I also enjoy exploration, combat, pvp and mobareanas! After cycling through many rpgs i found they always kacked in one area such as slow xp gain, bad mechanics, boring skills ect. But from what i Have seen this server is told to be the ultinate rpg exprience in MineCraft. In conclusion, I believe one should add me to ones Server. Hope to be on the server soon! But No rush take your time!

ricklypop

Dirt
  5. Reason you should be accepted: Hello! I Ricklypop belive I one should whitelist me because i can help the server, enjoy rpg games, am capble of doing things in many diffrent fields and love hanging with other people. To start, i greatly enjoy minecraft and have been told i am a exellent buildier in all fields such as circutry, modeling, ect. I am also capeable of creating things like the PVM Array. I enjoy playing with friends despise griefers. I have constructed things like a music player, a giant creeper, a floating city etc. When i get into the server i would like to build castles, towers ect. I am also prepared to follow what one tells and get to the instruction right away! Also, when I enter the world i would like to try out the BeastMaster class, because he sounds unqie and I have never seen a class like him on any other server. I have great exprience with other rpg servers and I have heard about this one, being a extravagantly amazing server. I have also been told it was the orignal creater of the RPG plugin witch really excites me. I also enjoy exploration, combat, pvp and mobareanas! After cycling through many rpgs i found they always lacked in one area such as slow xp gain, bad mechanics, boring skills ect. But from what i Have seen this server is told to be the ultinate rpg exprience in MineCraft. I have also built a giant palace woth some of my fiends which is pretty impresive, as well as a giant Nyan kitten :D. In conclusion, I believe one should add me to ones Server. Hope to be on the server soon! But No rush take your time!