• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

richboyo1 app

richboyo1

Air
I am not that great at building in minecraft but I try my best when I do. I plan on helping anyone i can on the server. I am a positive gamer who hates griefers . i think your server looks awesome and would like to enjoy it for myself and invite friends to take part in the fun. I was a hardcore Skyrim player with over 500 hours and owned all the dlcs. My favorite game series are halo, mass effect, and crysis. I hope I get chosen to be whitelisted have a nice day.

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
I am not that great at building in minecraft but I try my best when I do. I plan on helping anyone i can on the server. I am a positive gamer who hates griefers . i think your server looks awesome and would like to enjoy it for myself and invite friends to take part in the fun. I was a hardcore Skyrim player with over 500 hours and owned all the dlcs. My favorite game series are halo, mass effect, and crysis. I hope I get chosen to be whitelisted have a nice day.
Reviewing.

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
What is your relation to Muslimmamba?

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
Accepted,
welcome to herocraft