• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Rhombicuboctahderon

Rhombi

Dirt
In-game name: lolo485

Location & Age: Nevada, 14

Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I have been banned twice on the same server. The first one was because I was teasing the owner, who then banned me for an hour. The second one I am not entirely sure, because when I asked the mod who banned me he told me that an admin ordered him to ban me. I later asked this person why he ordered the mod to ban me, but he simply replied that he didn't remember. So I don't really know why I was banned. The server I was banned on was CloudCraft. (mc.cloudcraftfun.net)

Referral(s): None.

Reason you should be accepted: I am an okay builder. I can build quite a few contraptions with redstone, I am pretty good with making a farm or two, know how to build a tower without having 1x1 towers going 50 blocks in the air, and know how to clear out a dungeon.

How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was searching on various websites looking for a new server, and this one stood out among all the others.

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Of course.

Additional Info: I am not a very relaxed person, whenever I have something in my mind I have to put it into the game. But when I come across a problem that can't be fixed easily I log off Minecraft , and think about how to fix it. I am not a relaxed person to be honest. I don't like being in large group of people in real life, but I seem to be okay in the game. I like to play lots of games, like FPS, RPGs, and simulation games; but the only ones I hate are fighting games, seems like all you have to do is button mash. Sometimes I get upset, but most of the time it takes awhile to set me off. I am pretty helpful with other people, but when they are just acting like complete idiots I just have to give up on them.

Rhombi

Dirt
I just used the IRC to request the unban, so I can't link you to an unban post or anything... so no I can't.

7thKnight

Legacy Supporter 7
I went into your IRC after Ginzu tried and they are not telling us anything. I'm going to go out on a leg and whitelist you, Please don't disappoint me!. Welcome to Herocraft! Please read your pms~

Rhombi

Dirt
Awesome! The reason I left CloudCraft was that the server got flooded with people who griefed everything! I built a teleporter that went to my house theat was FAR from spawn, and it got griefed again, and AGAIN... you can see why I left right?