• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Rework smelt iron

macura

Diamond
I think that if would be cool if the smeltiron skill was changed so that instead of smelting an ingot and having a 22% chance of getting an extra ingot, instead the skill consumed an ingot every time and you had a 10% chance to get a gold bar.

This would make the skill actually useful because no one wants to spent time getting extra iron and also it would help flush out anymore incoming iron because we have way too much fucking iron. If the name needs to be changed because you are not making iron and instead consuming it. This is pretty similar to alchemist's transmute but it really wont take much business from alchemists because it uses only 1 at a time with a lower cd so doing it in large amounts would be far more tedious

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
I have been a Miner at one point and I had the SmeltIron skill. But did I ever use it? Nope. Extra iron is pretty useless considering the amount of it you get, and its way easier to just smelt them in a furnace. Also, if it gave out gold bars and wasnt overly annoying to use, it could create marketing for Iron Ore, like SmeltGold did for Gold Ore.