• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Rework donor tiers and perks

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
I understand that this will be very controversial, but please keep the conversation civil and instead of screaming no, voice your opinion and why you like the current system

Donor perks should be removed and the perks be added to the store for individual transactions.
Donor tiers will need to be reworked to match the change with the perks. I propose that every transaction in the store be recorded and once you reach a certain amount, you gain that tier.

The perks would be something like:
Colored name - $5
Lighter usage - $5
Colored sign usage -$5
/hat usage - $5
Private in game channel - $5
Private TS channel - $5
Dragon travel - $10
Personal residence:
10x10x10 - $10
15x15x15 - $20
18x18x18 - $30
20x20x20 - $40
24x30x24 - $50
Second residence - $75

Free LWCs and discounted prices should be tied in with the new donor tiers.

A new system like the one I have suggested will help people get the perks they desire, and will allow the introduction of any type of perk for purchase.

Dsawemd

Wiki Team
Legacy Supporter 8
I don't think this is necessary. This would make the server seem very Pay-to-play. I know you receive these perks for donating now, but if we had things like lighter usage, personal regions, and dragon travel for sale individually when I joined, I wouldn't have stayed.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
I don't think this is necessary. This would make the server seem very Pay-to-play. I know you receive these perks for donating now, but if we had things like lighter usage, personal regions, and dragon travel for sale individually when I joined, I wouldn't have stayed.
Good point.

F

Falker57

I agree with dsa spacing out the donor perks would feel Paytowin and the server would lose money tiers are also a status symbol imo

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
Most of the people (not all) donates to the server to support it, not cause of the perks.
Another note is,
As dsa said; this would seem more as a paytowin server to new people.

themeoff

Legacy Supporter 8
I agree its in need of a rework but what you have mention does add the paytowin aspect kainzo trust to avoid

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
While I think a re-working of how our tiers is setup would be nice... I ultimately would like to move towards a subscription based "donor" system with a micro-store as well.

More or less, that will be done much later (spout-server or even project hero :p)