• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Revisonu's whitelist app

Revisonu

Dirt

1.In-game name: Revisonu
2.Location & Age: Texas 15
3.Previous Bans (Includes other servers): never been banned
4.Referral(s): 42tuna, Cheesen1p, TwoWattWaffle, silvershinobi, connco
5.Reason you should be accepted: I enjoy playing minecraft as well as would like a new part of the game. it seems interesting and i am excited to try it.
6.How did you hear about Herocraft?: Refferals and family
7.Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes
8.Additional Info: I am a very friendly person who is easy to get along with​

Revisonu

Dirt
Because i felt my application was lacking in completeness, I have edited my thread.

1.In-game name: Revisonu
2.Location & Age: Texas 15
3.Previous Bans (Includes other servers): never been banned
4.Referral(s): 42tuna, Cheesen1p, TwoWattWaffle, silvershinobi, connco148559 (family)
5.Reason you should be accepted: I enjoy playing minecraft and would like to experience a new part of the game. It seems interesting and i am excited to try it.
6.How did you hear about Herocraft?: Referrals and family
7.Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes
8.Additional Info: I am a very friendly person who is easy to get along with, I would like to help my friends and family already in the game with building stuff.

Looking to get a response, currently at a lan with my referrals. Thank you for your time.

Revisonu

Dirt
may i please get a response. i see people who posted 8 minutes ago and were accepted while my application has been up for 24 hours now.

Ginzuishou

Legacy Supporter 3
Calm down. No one needs to be bumping their thread that much. We had a huge server outage last night. I would have approved you then but I couldn't whitelist you so I thought I'd wait.

Congratulations! You were accepted. Please, check your PM.