• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Revised White List Application

johnmo999

Dirt
1. In-game name: Johnmo999
2. Location & Age: Indiana 14
3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Monstercraft (for double posting accidently)
4. Referral(s): _solo DrewAStick OtterAttack
5. Reason you should be accepted:I love minecraft and im a great builder and I have experience in other servers. I have built huge structures in Single Player. I play about 3-4 hours of mc a day (even in school ;)) I also can donate if I feel this server is worthy of it, which I’m sure it is. Im so excited to become a member of the community. I also can refer a bunch of people via facebook and twitter. I believe that your community will be much stronger if you accept my application. Thank you so much for taking your time to read this. It means a lot.
6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:_solo DrewAStick
7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
8. Additional Info:Just a 14 year old who loves minecraft (slightly addicted). Loves to build and mine. Always creative. I do have priorities though, minecraft is not so high up on the list but I try my best to allot some time to playing. I really do enjoy playing with my friends and I have a great time doing it. I am not a rule breaker and I can assure you I will not, in any way, break the rules. It may say on mcbans that I have alternate accounts but I can assure you I only have one, johnmo999. Thank you SO much!