• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Revert Envenom changes

Delfofthebla

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
Perhaps. I just kinda threw it together and didn't give it much thought. But damage numbers are irrelevant--it's all about mechanics.

If you believe the damage is too low, it's possible to have it increased. The question is whether or not the previous version would be more "fun".

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Perhaps. I just kinda threw it together and didn't give it much thought. But damage numbers are irrelevant--it's all about mechanics.

If you believe the damage is too low, it's possible to have it increased. The question is whether or not the previous version would be more "fun".
The old envenom promoted more kiting IMO.

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
I personally prefer the old envenom as a Ranger as arrows are often missed and 5ish damage is not a noticeable change.

I would suggest either scaling it with Bow if we are keeping it the same or switching it back. I prefer the kiting and DoT but if the current skill is staying then be careful scaling up the direct damage for classes like Ninja as they will give them a lot more burst if they are getting 10+ additional damage per hit.