• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Revamp #5

Delfofthebla

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
I need to talk to Kainzo about some things before I can really hammer down what I think we should be focusing on in the short future.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
One thing I was looking at, not really a balance issue, but Wizard and Druid share bolt. I feel like we are advanced enough to have classes not share skills anymore. Had an idea for a blot alternative called SolarFlare, works the same, but instead of a bolt of lightning, its a burst of white and yellow fireworks (Almost like Arcane blast). If only I knew how to code :(

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
We are no longer referring to these as "revamps".

@Delfofthebla feel free to state any issues or questions here. The direction of the classes hasnt changed much from what we want though.

Sirdemonic3

Legacy Supporter 3
If kainzo is up for us doing it i wanna crack down on shaman, it sounds realy fun to derp around with from what kain was saying.