• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Returning the Lottery

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
I thought the lottery was a lot of fun last map and it brought excitement throughout the community. I just want to suggest that we bring it back but with a few changes. First, 90% less draconis99 wins. If we were to have it return there should be a new ticket cost and new max amount of tickets being able to be bought. I was thinking of having a max of 3 tickets and each ticket costs 15c but that can be changed to everyone liking. The max tickets I think should be less than what it was last map and the cost can be decided on whatever.

This thread is made to suggest to return the lottery but it doesn't have to return to the ticket amounts and costs which I suggested. Please if you want to suggest a max ticket amount per player or the cost of tickets go ahead.