• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion [Retool] Level 60 Ready Bloodmage Build

Aetosion

Obsidian
Bloodmage_male_female.png
BLOODMAGE: NOBLE MARTYR
New Skills, Modifications of Old Skills, and New Stats

Stats:

Base HP:80
Health Gain: +1
Max HP: 140

Skills:

Skill Name | Level | MP | CD | HP | desc

Bandage | 1 | 10 | 8 | 2 |
Heals target for 8 HP and removes Bleed. 2 second warmup.

Antidote | 1 | 1 | - | - |
Removes poison effects from one party member.

Scan | 1 | 1 | - |
Displays target's information.

Drainsoul | 1 | 20 | 2.5 | 9 | 3 |
10 damage to target. And you heal for 5hp

Transfuse | 10 | - | - | 10 |
Converts 10 HP to 10 MP

Trauma | 15 | 20 | 3 | 5 |
Deals 10 damage to the caster, converting the damage to 15 direct damage to an opponent.

Soul Bond | 20 | 8 | 2.5 | 2 |
Take 50% of the damage your target would receive.

Silence | 40 | 10 | 15 | 2 |
Target is unable to use skills for 5 seconds.

Chant | 50 | 35 | 8 | 5 |
Heals target for 35 HP. (8 + 0.2*level range) 3 second warmup.

Soul Leech | 55 | 13 | 7 | 3 |
Deals 6 damage to the target every 2 seconds, for a duration of 10 seconds. Heals caster 130% of damage done by spell.

Sacrifice | 60 | 30 | 120 | ~80 |
Deals up to 80 damage to caster, depending on remaining HP. Heals target for damage inflicted upon the caster

OR

Devotion | 60 | 20 | 180 | 4 |
Binds caster to target party member, healing them for 80% of damage caster takes over the next 30 seconds.

Added HP Costs back

Glent

Glowing Redstone
6 second cooldown on Silence would be ridiculously OP. It's fine as it is now.

I'm not 55 yet in my bloodmage, so I can't really comment on their end-game capabilities, but it feels like a ridiculously tough class as is. I enjoy the HP costs (although they are miniscule as is, sans transfuse), Trauma seems like a good direct damage ability but the damage it deals seems really large. No comment on the soul leech change as I haven't got 55 yet and devotion sounds really OP, although sacrifice could potentially be good.

TheTMTrainer

Soulsand
I spy 2 flaws, Silence CD, and HP intensive, but give them a second higher level 'Drain' skill (like Drainsoul) and they should be good to go. Perhaps a 1 HP drain DoT and gives you a 2 HP per DoT, or a passive skill that heals you for 3-5% all the damage you do.

e.g.

Leach - Inflict a target with a leach, draining HP from the target to give you HP. 1 damage every 2 seconds for 40 seconds, heals you for double (upto 40 HP regain).

or

Battledrain - All damage you do comes back to you in HP. Can not heal more than 5 HP per attack, 5% damage heals you. Can be used to buff allys to give them the same effect (but is passive for you) [5 HP cap is for AoE users, 5% damage from 1 megabolt @.@]

Aetosion

Obsidian
The Silence CD was an oversight, I was copying it from the wiki by hand, took the wrong value. Fixed, in about 2 minutes once my phone loads it.

Edit: Cooldown on the wiki is listed as 6 seconds. Not sure if that's wrong or not. I'll make mine 30 second cd.

As for being HP intensive, I added 13% health to support some additional HP saps I added.

TheTMTrainer

Soulsand
The Silence CD was an oversight, I was copying it from the wiki by hand, took the wrong value. Fixed, in about 2 minutes once my phone loads it.

Edit: Cooldown on the wiki is listed as 6 seconds. Not sure if that's wrong or not. I'll make mine 30 second cd.

As for being HP intensive, I added 13% health to support some additional HP saps I added.

Yea, that should be a healthy enough recovery when bloodmages cut themselfs.

I might consider becoming a bloodmage now.

EDIT: 1 Second cooldown for level 1 attack? Sign me up :D

Glent

Glowing Redstone

Bit too long on Silence. It's like 14 seconds now. Not sure exact number.