• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Remove Xray-Detect Add Xray Informer

monkeyfatzer

Legacy Supporter 3
Alright, so the plugin xray-detect, or orbiscater(Do not know how to spell it.) These two plugins seem to lag servers a lot. With the way the servers are lagging at the moment, I say we should get xray informer instead. It will not do what xray detect does, but if you type a command in to the game you can see how many gold people have mined, diamonds, iron, whatever you want. You can also teleport to the locations those people have mined at by typing a command. It would show if people are xraying or mining legit. This would reduce the lag due to xray detection.

@Kainzo

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Alright, so the plugin xray-detect, or orbiscater(Do not know how to spell it.) These two plugins seem to lag servers a lot. With the way the servers are lagging at the moment, I say we should get xray informer instead. It will not do what xray detect does, but if you type a command in to the game you can see how many gold people have mined, diamonds, iron, whatever you want. You can also teleport to the locations those people have mined at by typing a command. It would show if people are xraying or mining legit. This would reduce the lag due to xray detection.

@Kainzo
I believe they used to use something like this, before they switched to the obfuscator thing. Chances are this the current plugin is more in line with what they want. Of course, if I'm wrong I'm wrong.

F

Falker57

Tbh Obfuscator is soooo glitchyy but w/e it stops people from xraying

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
That would be too unreliable, and the server dosn't have the manpower to watch over every single player's mining habits 24/7.

F

Falker57

UeRCH.png

This is

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
I think the reason that they don't use the informer is because then there would be a lot of work for admins to do. Checking out EVERY false alarm. It stops them from doing more productive things :). Everyone knows its buggy but i prefer the server to have 100% protection and some buggy walls rather than people swarming with x-ray. As a admin on other servers that do it this way it is easy to spot most x-rayers but some don't just stare through fucking walls lol. If someone mines cleverly and not in tunnels directly to the gold they can avoid you noticing. Also most of the time you have to follow people for a little while just to make sure they really are x-rayers.

F

Falker57

Get Nocheat Anti cheat sucks[DOUBLEPOST=1347157120,1347157089][/DOUBLEPOST]Laziness lawl