• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Remove the level system.

underdown

Air
mabye you would get your point across if you gave some detail as to why that is a bad thing and why this makes the game worse. i can give you numerous reasons why i like it. for one it makes it so new players cant just come on the server and start to mine for anything and use anything. two it makes it better for pvp so you actually have to train and cant just go out and use what ever making some one who is a high lvl a force to be reconded with. 3 i think it also makes the game more fun because you then you are always working for the next level to use the next item giving more of a purpose to the game.

toadsworth29

Legacy Supporter 3
1) Players are helpless against a higher-levelled player until they level up, which can be difficult if you are one of the few low levelled players.
2) I can't even use my STONE pickaxe.
3) It moves the game 10 times closer to being WoW or RS.
4) In order to use a diamond pick, one needs to train an unneccessarily long amount of time to use it- which could lower the price of diamonds for picks.
5) It requires builders to dig around in order to be able to dig through materials in their creations.
6) It destroys grammar (jk).

Howdanrocks

Legacy Supporter 4
I personally like it. Now mayors can't give their citizens things like diamond swords and tell them to go and kill rival towns.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
No.

We'll be adjusting it for our uses - go back to carebear land where everything is given to you if you dont like the fact that our Vision - will require PROFESSIONS and SOME FORM of levels.