• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Remove mob spawn by herogates.

Carbash

Legacy Supporter 6
Currently you can level up by herogates without fear of pvp due to mobs spawning within the no pvp zone.

I suggest either turning mob spawn off in the pvp off zones or making the pvp off zone just the hero gate itself (what I would prefer).

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9
Currently you can level up by herogates without fear of pvp due to mobs spawning within the no pvp zone.

I suggest either turning mob spawn off in the pvp off zones or making the pvp off zone just the hero gate itself (what I would prefer).

if you turn off mob spawns there then ppl will just use it to go afk in a safe area. Better to make the no pvp area around it smaller.

TheBrute2001

Legacy Supporter 5
if you turn off mob spawns there then ppl will just use it to go afk in a safe area. Better to make the no pvp area around it smaller.
And...? People go afk in spawn too, whats wrong with that. The point is, players shouldn't have the luxury of training under no pvp, it takes the risk out of it and as a result allows a completely risk-less way to farm for souls.

pure_autism

Legacy Supporter 5
This issue will probably be fixed when the PvE map is introduced. It will be good for the players that do not want to be ganked every time they go out to level. This will also be good for the community, since players that don't want to be killed by people with nothing better to do than camping lowbies won't leave the server out of frustration.

Carbash

Legacy Supporter 6
Unfortunately Babomba like Thebrute said, it still is a way for people to capitalize on a risk free area to gain levels and souls. Even with the adventure map coming out this would still need addressing. The idea behind the adventure map is that you can level and gain souls at a much slower rate without risk of being pvped. As it stands it would still be more profitable for someone to farm herogates than use the adventure map.

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
I think the best way is to make the no pvp area around it smaller. Like a no pvp area of 10x10 blocks around the herogate would be fine.

D

DanielcanLoL

I think the best way is to make the no pvp area around it smaller. Like a no pvp area of 10x10 blocks around the herogate would be fine.
They tried it before back in dragongarde but people abused it by building walls and castles so people couldn't leave.

Dakinara

Legacy Supporter 6
the pve map would have to have a really horrible exp rate to be worst than sitting at herogates. I cant see this as a real major issue, the risk of dying from pvp is drastically countered by the huge number of mobs available by wandering away from herogates, i get killed by players every 5 mins some nights and still manage to get plenty of exp in between those deaths lol.