• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Remove Food-Based Healing.

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
As it stands, hunger is no issue, and food is optimized via healing.

However, I would like to see this feature removed. If a removal of this occurred, farmers would have a larger purpose, the economy would expand towards eatable products much more, and healers would be needed more in PvP fights.

The requirement of food is something I really like, and I have always felt Herocraft lacks this further depth.

EDIT: I mean, add in Hunger.

-Gales

Last edited:

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Uh...without Food Healing farmer would be worth even less?
It would then just be for leather, as food wouldn't serve a purpose for ANYTHING.

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
Uh...without Food Healing farmer would be worth even less?
It would then just be for leather, as food wouldn't serve a purpose for ANYTHING.
Maybe I should have added this in, I will now.

I purpose an implantation of "hunger".

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Maybe I should have added this in, I will now.

I purpose an implantation of "hunger".
Then how would people heal during grinding? They won't always have a healer friend to aid them, and while I like the idea of group leveling, it should still be possible solo.

Also RIP Stamina Classes.

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
Then how would people heal during grinding? They won't always have a healer friend to aid them, and while I like the idea of group leveling, it should still be possible solo.

Also RIP Stamina Classes.
Bring food and take cover when your solo grinding, or promote group grinding.

Stamina Classes would be tough to buff out, but couldn't it be it's own separate thing, like mana doesn't work off something like stanima?

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Bring food and take cover when your solo grinding, or promote group grinding.

Stamina Classes would be tough to buff out, but couldn't it be it's own separate thing, like mana doesn't work off something like stanima?
So...stand in a corner and wait for your hp to regen like now? I don't see the point.
It would just add a layer of annoyance.

We'll also never be reliant on farmers due to melons, carrots, potatoes, and apples.

*This is coming from someone who's played farmer for almost every map since Zeal

KLuebbert

TNT
The heroes plugin works in a way where stamina is your hunger bar. Also, the map is quite large, and you cannot use boats in oceans, and traveling the map, and possibly lakes, WITH NO BOAT, while worrying about starving would really, really suck. A lot. I like the ability to run freely, without worrying about eating a dumb potato. Requiring food to regenerate health outside of combat is what gives the support classes a real edge in combat, making them almost necessary. Also, if the stamina bar was replaced with hunger, then stamina would have to have its own bar like mana, and that would require a lot of controversy, and change to the plugin that has been used for years.

But, it was a suggestion nonetheless, and I appreciate that you're making suggestions. =)