• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Remake beguiler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wild_Porygon

Legacy Supporter 5
Beguilers are currently a support class, which is supposed to be a bard, I thought beguilers were meant to be some kind of trickster however the only skills that match this description are quantum leap (reagent cost way too high) and piggify (fine the way it is), a few ideas for new skills could be maybe fireball being replaced with something that deals damage and drains mana (kind of similar to drainsoul), they could also get a ranged interupt that silences if used correctly, perhaps beguilers could get a skill that applies a dot that drains mana too, and a skill that confuses the enemy whilst giving them a speed 3 buff to improve the way confuse works. They should also have some blinding abilities as well as movement impairing abilities.

These are only some ideas :S

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
There's technically a support for every base class. Warrior is pally. Caster is beguiler or wiz i can't really tell. Rogues bard of course and healers cleric I guess

A

Aburido_burrito

Wrong. Druid's a support class. Bloodmage is a support class.

Status
Not open for further replies.