• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Region auto-renew (remove/edit)

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
Suggestion 1:
I think that region auto-renew should be removed. I think this because i originally believed that the lease of a region was used to remove inactive players regions (Like LWC's decay over time). I think auto-renew should be removed and if your going away or something just get a friend or pay someone to renew or for you.

Suggestion 2:
If you don't like the suggestion above i think it would be fair to only be able to auto-renew regions 3 times in a row and if the 4th lease date isn't manually paid the region is auto-removed.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
There are plenty of open plots in spawn these features are not necessary.

Problems with suggestion 1:
  • There is no way to transfer a region easily so your suggestion for friends to pay it for you is not possible
Suggestion 2:
  • This suggestion cannot be done easily considering we do not dev the plugin we're using.

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7

• There is no way to transfer a region easily so your suggestion for friends to pay it for you is not possible
Suggestion 2:

• This suggestion cannot be done easily considering we do not dev the plugin we're using.

Not many things are easily done but its possible ^^

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Not many things are easily done but its possible ^^
Yes but as I said before there is not a major problem with plots not decaying because people have money since there are still 60-70% of the plots up for sale still. So where is the need to put loads of effort into fixing something that doesn't need fixing when there are more important things out time could be put into?

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
Danda you need to remember these are only suggestions, not things that need to be fixed. I do agree with you on this one we dont need to change an already working system.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Danda you need to remember these are only suggestions, not things that need to be fixed. I do agree with you on this one we dont need to change an already working system.
I know and I'm providing my point of view on it. All be it I'm coming on a bit strong but again this is nothing more than my opinion.

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3

Suggestion 2:

Erm,
Problems with entire post:

• He was talking about personal regions xD (Donor regions)
  • It's possible for your friend to renew a personal region, in fact it's possible for anyone to renew another persons region, (/res lease renew <res name> )
I do agree with this suggestion as I believe that the cost on it was to make sure people were active and do /res lease renew themselves to show that they have logged in at least once every 2 weeks. If the auto renew isn't removed then personally I think the cost on keeping a t3 personal region should be higher than 300c to make and then 11c once every 2 weeks. It really doesn't leave much of a chance to lose it.