• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Reduce SmeltGold Cooldown

Meditrina

Legacy Supporter 6
When I'm mining it's usually not an issue, but since I've set up shop in the Trade District I've had to deal with having way too much gold to smelt and not enough time to do it in. I spend about half my playtime smelting gold that is sold to me. Each stack takes at least 16 minutes to smelt (but usually longer due to interruptions). Multiply that by 8/9 stacks and you're looking at a solid 2-2.5 hours of smelting...maybe 3+ if there are interruptions. If the cooldown could be reduced down to 5 or 10 seconds I'm sure every Miner would thank you tremendously. :D

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
When I'm mining it's usually not an issue, but since I've set up shop in the Trade District I've had to deal with having way too much gold to smelt and not enough time to do it in. I spend about half my playtime smelting gold that is sold to me. Each stack takes at least 16 minutes to smelt (but usually longer due to interruptions). Multiply that by 8/9 stacks and you're looking at a solid 2-2.5 hours of smelting...maybe 3+ if there are interruptions. If the cooldown could be reduced down to 5 or 10 seconds I'm sure every Miner would thank you tremendously. :D

If we decrease the cooldown, we will decrease the yield bonus.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
The cool down does not need to be increased. If you have too much gold ore, simply lower your buying price. You will still get people to sell to you, just in lower quantities yet a but more profit.
I did over 20 hours of smelting when I was the only person buying at 10.5c. I simply lowered the price. I practically still make the same amount