• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Redragon6466's Application

1. In-game name:Redragon6466
2. Location and Age:New Hampshire, USA. age: 17
3. Previous bans: I have not been banned.
4. Referral: On my previous server(lifecraft) the owner lost interest in running the server so most of our player base is hopefully moving over to herocraft. I believe Carlle was the first to suggest this server but it could have been o_opeter.
5. Reason you should you be accepted:I think I should be accepted because I am a consistent active player. I generally play 4-6 hours a day and have the most fun when playing MC with other people, I find SP a little boring, and my friend Carlle told me this is a large server which is what I am looking for in a server. I like to build large rooms and fill them with cool things to look at and I have been an admin on several other severs. I always respect the servers rules and I enjoy roleplaying a lot. I believe i will be able to contribute some cool structures to the server and find cool ways to use the skills and abilities.
6. Additional info: I like to build my house under water and put large scale farms in them so I always have an ample supply of reeds wheat and cactuses, as well as mines that stretch as far as I can and connecting as many caves and mob-spawners as I can find. Whenever I find a server with a mod that includes skills I love nothing so much as training to get them up, within a few days of joining aurora I trained my mining up to 185.

HCR12

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated so it can be re-reviewed.

Thank you for the tips, I tried to improve my application based on your suggestions. I hope it provides more information on what type of player I am and that my app will be accepted. thanks for rereading :) -red
p.s. I would post some screenshots of what i'm done but lifecraft is no longer up :(