• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Redlust's Application

Redlust

Wood
  1. In-game name: Redlust
  2. Location & Age: Texas, US. 21
  3. Previous Bans: None
  4. Referral(s): whiteninja1970
  5. Reason you should be accepted: After hearing about your server from my good friend, whiteninja1970, I looked into your website and wiki page and read through them fully to get to know more about Herocraft, I was very impressed. My specialty is to build big and complicated projects and love contributing to servers as a whole. I have played MC classic for a few months now on a server called Redcraft and have moved up ranks to be the Owner/Top Moderator of the server. I am very friendly and find it easy to interact with others, especially those who love to build.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Online forums, friends.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes
  8. Additional Info: I am a Architecture Major at Texas A&M University and use Minecraft as a way to express my building designs, not only do I get to design, but I get to have fun building them as well. While in school I have designed a lot of buildings ranging from personal homes to skyscrapers. Last semester my class worked with 2 architecture firms in developing a "House of the Future." You can see a review of the designs here: http://archone.tamu.edu/college/news/newsletters/spring2011/stories/MitchellLab_housing.html (I am the white guy with the scarf in the photos)
    I also work as a bus driver for my University.
    I am attaching screenshots of projects I have worked on in MC classic, which include some personal builds as well as 2 Lobby's.
    UhQQb.png
    0wpbO.png
    etKBX.png

AQsAC.png
    zkzQk.png
    hTT5B.png
    kcAbw.png
    4xExf.png
    pEHXZ.png