• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

RedEchoRanger 1/24/11 who?

RedEchoRanger

ICE ICE ICE!
IGN: RedEchoRanger
Banned by?: not sure
Time of ban: 2 days ago sometime
Reason for ban: Was using an xray exploit
Your story: Wasn't banned... yet, only unwhitelisted. Kainzo said that staff would need some time to look into the matter further but I figured i'd get my re-app up before all my things are raped. Sorry about using the exploit, I wasn't making a full judgement on it. I figured since it wasn't a texture pack or installed mod I was somewhat okay, stupid mistake. I used it in the nether originally but never thought of using it on the real map. I used it on Warshard only because I was curious how the regenerating nodes would work. Shouldn't have told any1 about it, another stupid mistake. I'll stop using it completely and follow the rules to the T. I really don't want to change servers, this is a great server with exactly what I want out of Minecraft. Thanks