• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Recruiting

DanVonTrap

Legacy Supporter 3
Could we get a thread were all the Towns/Kingdoms can post a recruiting page and all new white Listers can then take a look and see if there is a town/kingdom they want to join?

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
The official town section is the basically the recruiting section. It houses the information that towns need.

If your town isn't official then the Township Application section is the section for unofficial towns.

What else would you want there to be?

DanVonTrap

Legacy Supporter 3
I just thought having a separate thread to everything else because in some of the township threads they have multiple post so the recruiting post gets pushed down the list so if a potential new recruit looks at there threads and can not see the recruiting thread he may just forget it, if there was a page just for recruiting it will be there clear as day. I don't know i just think it would be more appropriate, it can be organised in 2 sections official towns and unofficial towns.I also see what you are saying