• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Recruiting Again

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Balance activity has been at an all-time low recently, since the initial revamp a few months ago. My suggestion is to start actively posting messages in game about how the balance team is recruiting. We need some fresh, new minds to get the ball rolling again.

Licksterboy

Legacy Supporter 3
We're going to need a team leader for this team, someone that can take my abuse and know that not everyone will be changed :p
I agree! It should be someone who is quite active as well, there are two players I have in mind for the position. Also, I wanted to apologize if I sounded harsh in the balance team discussion a few days ago. :p

Question: Will this leader be the one to accept/deny applications and have the ability to make the player an official member of the balance team? Oh, and they should probably get a lovely special title as well.

Delfofthebla

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
We're going to need a team leader for this team, someone that can take my abuse and know that not everyone will be changed :p
I know that I just kind of popped up in here out of nowhere, but I feel as though I have what it takes to fill that role. As shown throughout my posts today, I know what I'm talking about, whether it pertains to lore, concepts, or actual skill balance. (At least I'd like to think so.) I know how to accept when I'm wrong, and I also think that I could take your abuse when it comes to shutting me down. :p

But either way, I'll be here, spoutin my opinions around, so leader or not, my actions won't be changing much. Lemme know.

EDIT:

I also think that there needs to be some recruiting being done. There are far too few people around here right now, and with a major class update releasing in 3 weeks, we need people around here more than ever.

iHazBryn

Legacy Supporter 2
Hey guys, just a heads ups.

I haven't been on lately due too my grandpa being in the hospital with pneumonia. Finally got a chance to go on the forums and I see I've been accepted for the team :D.

Problem is I'm leaving in two hours for a five day band trip to California...

Maybe ill get some time during the weekend to update my knowledge on all the skills again. How accurate is the wiki?

See you guys on monday :)

(Kinda nervous too post anything being new here haha :p)

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I know that I just kind of popped up in here out of nowhere, but I feel as though I have what it takes to fill that role. As shown throughout my posts today, I know what I'm talking about, whether it pertains to lore, concepts, or actual skill balance. (At least I'd like to think so.) I know how to accept when I'm wrong, and I also think that I could take your abuse when it comes to shutting me down. :p

But either way, I'll be here, spoutin my opinions around, so leader or not, my actions won't be changing much. Lemme know.

EDIT:

I also think that there needs to be some recruiting being done. There are far too few people around here right now, and with a major class update releasing in 3 weeks, we need people around here more than ever.
We've been promoting members. I would much rather have 3-4 objective, well thought out posters then 10, mediocre heavily opinionated posters.

Either way, im promoting more

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
We've been promoting members. I would much rather have 3-4 objective, well thought out posters then 10, mediocre heavily opinionated posters.

WarmachineXP is the only other current applicant that I would heavily consider promoting.

Delfofthebla

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff

That's a good point, so perhaps it's better that the team does indeed remain small. In the end I'd still prefer at least a couple more people around here, so I'm glad to hear that you're promoting more.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
That's a good point, so perhaps it's better that the team does indeed remain small. In the end I'd still prefer at least a couple more people around here, so I'm glad to hear that you're promoting more.
Agreed. I like the balance team. People are very opinionated though and that can get in the way of good judgement or objectivity.