• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Real_intentions

1. In-game name:Real_intentions
  2. Location & Age:Georgia, and i don't remember what i put down but my real age is 16.
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):none
  4. Referral(s):infectedethan , pulse_designs
  5. Reason you should be accepted:Im doing this cause infectedethan told me to. and i like to build things.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:pulse_designs
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:yes
  8. Additional Info:Im a bawse.

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

Tell me more about yourself in Additional Info. What are you like as a gamer?

Also why should we accept you? What are you good at? What can you bring to the community? What do you intend on doing on Herocraft?

Comment on this thread to notify me when you have finished editing the above post..

Im XSV

Ok, so as a gamer i normally play console's but i used to play alot of minecraft and i like to think i was fairly good. I'm starting to get back into it and i have some friends that i can refer to your server if its something i'd enjoy. I intend to help my friends with a big project they're working on and just have fun. I'm more of a creative person, as in i can come up with some really cool idea's. I hope that helps in your decision.