• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Reagents for Medals

peterpunx

Legacy Supporter 6
I think it would be a good idea to add all kind of pvp reagents tradable for medals.

MCderpy12

Legacy Supporter 3
Like item drops? (soul shard kinda items that have a chance of dropping when you kill a player?)

What would then stop the camping and harassing of players?

P.S
Sorry about this pointless post, was tired and through you were suggesting something else.
~MC

Last edited:

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
I think it would be a good idea to add all kind of pvp reagents tradable for medals.
This would be cool, because atm medals have close to no use or value.

Gladiator weapons aren't THAT good and they're super easy to get, so i think having reagents like gunpowder (would be the most bought one) and stuff like enderpearls etc for an amount of medals is a great idea.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Flint Would also be good because its not "easy" to get Cuz cant get looting for flint

edit* GOLD TOO OMFG YES @CoolBeans279 THAT MEANS LOTS OF GOLD FOR COMBOS *HINT HINT*

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
@Kainzo what are your thoughts on medals for reagents? It would be a good use for medals in my opinion. Right now you pretty much only need 1 weapon because you most likely are not going to drop it. Gain medals->Trade in for reagents->Use reagents->Repeat.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
@Kainzo what are your thoughts on medals for reagents? It would be a good use for medals in my opinion. Right now you pretty much only need 1 weapon because you most likely are not going to drop it. Gain medals->Trade in for reagents->Use reagents->Repeat.
Definitely doable

Will need a list of reagents. (data values)

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
Definitely doable

Will need a list of reagents. (data values)
Could you post an example of the config for the trading? That way I'll be able to lay out all of the info and then you can simply copy it over.

And idk what you are going to want for numbers. Maybe:
  • 1 medal - 3 gunpowder
  • 1 medal - 4 string
  • 1 medal - 4 flint
  • 1 medal - 3 cacti
  • 1 medal - 3 roses
  • 3 medals- 1 enderpearl
  • 1 medal - 16 arrows
  • 1 medal - 5 slimeballs
  • 1 medal - 4 rottenflesh
  • 1 medal - 5 gold
  • 1 medal - 16 redstone
I think I've included all the pvp reagents (excluding: doors as shields, and diamonds)

Last edited:

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
Could you post an example of the config for the trading? That way I'll be able to lay out all of the info and then you can simply copy it over.

And idk what you are going to want for numbers. Maybe:
  • 1 medal - 3 gunpowder
  • 1 medal - 4 string
  • 1 medal - 4 flint
  • 1 medal - 3 cacti
  • 1 medal - 3 roses
  • 1 medal - 1 enderpearl
  • 1 medal - 16 arrows
  • 1 medal - 5 slimeballs
  • 1 medal - 4 rottenflesh
  • 1 medal - 5 gold
  • 1 medal - 16 redstone
i think 1 medal for 1 enderpearl is a bit cheap, enderpearls are quite rare and very valuable imo.

I'd easily give 5 medals for 1 enderpearl, but maybe 3 for 1? to make it fair.

peterpunx

Legacy Supporter 6
In my opinion:
  • 3 medals- 1 enderpearl
  • 1 medal - 1 gold
  • 1 medal - 3 gunpowder
  • 1 medal - 3 roses
  • 1 medal - 3 flint
  • 1 medal - 5 string
  • 1 medal - 5 cacti
  • 1 medal - 5 slimeballs
  • 1 medal - 5 rottenflesh
  • 1 medal - 16 redstone
  • 1 medal - 32 arrows
Gold and Enderpearls are high expensive but they are supposed to be, the skills that use them are powerfull.
Arrows only ninjas and lostsouls would be interested, and i think they help a lot to lost souls to lvl.

Also, think that the town upgrade cost has been increased to make it harder, it would be a good idea to add medals for it. Hamlet (20), Town (50), City (100) and Capital (500). Same as diamond blocks.

Last edited:

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
@Alator Kainzo has told me to tag you so you can get it done. I suggest using Naxet's set of trading #'s.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Staff member
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Sorry about that. Like the medals say, "Seek out the Executioner in Heroes Landing"!