• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Re-add /tb commands

DEMOCALIBER

Legacy Supporter 6
I'd like to suggest that we add back the shortened town commands, for example;

/tb deposit <item> <amount>

Instead of only having:

/town bank deposit <item> <amount>

Being able to use the shorthand is rather nice, especially for until Naomi is done with the Town Bank GUI that he's working on.

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
Being able to use the shorthand is rather nice, especially for until Naomi is done with the Town Bank GUI that he's working on.
If that ever happens, it's just a visual of what's in as far as I know.

DEMOCALIBER

Legacy Supporter 6
That's the only thing I was looking for out of a bank GUI feature...just a way for us to see what's in the bank without having to type:

/town bank view 1
/town bank view 2
/town bank view 3

ETC

Even as simple as a command that would open a scrollable list that just had all the bank items and the amounts.

Typing 10+ commands just to see what you have can get rather cumbersome.

DEMOCALIBER

Legacy Supporter 6
I know they're up to date. It's just a pain in the butt checking the wiki against 11 individual, tedious commands. I'm sure whatever Naomi is working on will be a giant upgrade. For now it would be nice to have the shorter commands added back.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
They've only be up to date for 2 days.

I agree entirely about the shorter commands. And an easier to use system will be very welcome.

At least the wiki list can be used to copy and paste for setting up a spreadsheet for your township - which you may already be doing, of course.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
They've only be up to date for 2 days.

I agree entirely about the shorter commands. And an easier to use system will be very welcome.

At least the wiki list can be used to copy and paste for setting up a spreadsheet for your township - which you may already be doing, of course.
It's already on the table and has been for a while though this may not be obvious for most people.