• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Razael6's application

Razael6

Legacy Supporter 3
  1. In-game name:Razael6
  2. Location & Age:Oregon USA, 13
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):none
  4. Referral(s):robacollver is my brother
  5. Reason you should be accepted:I love rp's and have watched my brother play Herocraft and the paths look amazing. I have played lots of SSP so I am experianced minecraft player though not multilpayer. I am very mature for my age and get the best grades in class. I hope to be a rogue and spec as a thief. This server seems to be the best out there and cant wait to play.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:My brother
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes
  8. Additional Info: Cant wait to play. Oregon is epic.

AfroDave

Legacy Supporter 3
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

Razael6

Legacy Supporter 3
My computer just got wiped thus I have no screenshots. And the edit button does not seem to be where it normally is near the report/delete so il post it here

1. In-game name:Razael6
  2. Location & Age:Oregon USA, 13
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None, this is my first time playing SMP.
  4. Referral(s): robacollver is my brother.
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I love rp's, and have watched my brother play Herocraft and the paths look amazing. I have played lots of SSP, so I am experianced minecraft player though I have not multilpayer. I am very mature for my age ,and get the best grades in class. I hope to be a rogue and specialize as a thief. This server seems to be the best out there and cant wait to play. I might create a guild. I am an experianced player who has played since Alpha.I feel that I'l make many friends and have good time. Something I can bring to the server is my amazing architecture and to help other people.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:My brother robacollver told me of Herocraft
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes
  8. Additional Info: Cant wait to play. Oregon is epic. Well seeing my brother play the comunity seems nice and the staff good. This is the first SMP I will have played on. I love japanese architecture
Hope to be accepted-razael

RandomAcronym

Legacy Supporter 6
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

Razael6

Legacy Supporter 3
Il rewrite it
  1. In-game name: Razael6
  2. Location & Age: Oregon, USA, 13
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): No, I am new to SMP
  4. Referral(s): Robacollver is my brother
  5. Reason you should be accepted: Well I am very mature for my age, and I am very helpful and obedient. I can bring my good architecture and kindness to the server. I am a very experienced minecraft player as I have played it since last August. I hope to have fun times with my brother on this server and make many friends while playing When I play I want to be a Rogue and hope to specialize as a Thief. I will perhaps make a rogue guild. I want to be a rogue because I love Asian things like architecture. I am not sure if I will make a guild though. I have watched my brother play many times and this server looks amazing with good staff and a friendly large community. It has very interesting good plugins, and looks like the best server ever.(though I have never played SMP) Lastly I have read the rules.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My older brother robacollver plays Herocraft and I have watched him play lately and suggested I do.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes, I have voted.
  8. Additional Info: I am new to SMP and hope this doesn't effect my chances of playing on this amazing looking server.
  9. Thanks for reading hope I get accepted-razael