• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Rare Things

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
I'm looking to sell some rare things sitting around in my chest.

These things include
  • Bedrock (You do NOT have perms to place it, collectors item)
  • Skeleton Spawner Egg
  • Creeper Spawner Egg
Multiples of these items are available, /tell Rumble or post here if interested.

jbird112233

Legacy Supporter 7
Why to answer my question. I thought meant that that regular players don't have the perms to place bedrock but you found out they do by placing one XD

rfgordan

ICE ICE ICE!
Keep in mind it's extremely rare, so I'd say no. It's not generous. lol.
But Idunno.
rare means almost nothing. after kainzo spawned villager eggs on easter, eggs were worth like 2k+. now they're like 100c. i payed 500c for an enderman egg, and those are rarer than bedrock i believe

Edit: from what i saw there are seven bedrock, but i counted a while ago

SonOfAGunner

Ungodly
rare means almost nothing. after kainzo spawned villager eggs on easter, eggs were worth like 2k+. now they're like 100c. i payed 500c for an enderman egg, and those are rarer than bedrock i believe

Edit: from what i saw there are seven bedrock, but i counted a while ago
They went down in value because less people wanted them, and the people who had them either used it or didn't.

Bedrock, keep in mind, can only be placed down. Only an admin can remove it, so when it's gone, it's GONE.

rfgordan

ICE ICE ICE!
They went down in value because less people wanted them, and the people who had them either used it or didn't.

Bedrock, keep in mind, can only be placed down. Only an admin can remove it, so when it's gone, it's GONE.
that made no sense, both bedrock and spawn eggs are gone when you use/place them

And im sorry for starting an argument in a trade thread. ill stop posting, but my bid was serious :p

SonOfAGunner

Ungodly
that made no sense, both bedrock and spawn eggs are gone when you use/place them

And im sorry for starting an argument in a trade thread. ill stop posting, but my bid was serious :p
Yeah, but bedrock you can actually leave it there forever. Can't be destroyed either.
But mmkay.

Status
Not open for further replies.