• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion rangers more "pvp based"

ok so rangers are really good at bowmanship, yet their only "hidey move" is camoflauge which only hides their gamertag. I think they should have a move that hides them from a distance (say 25 blocks?) then reveals them at a close distance, because since theyre ranged, they get crushed by melee'ers (over 75% of the class'es). also, they should have a move that allows them to zoom in with a crosshair (maybe). since these moves are pretty powerful, they should be unlocked at level 45 and above

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2
Hi, Ranger's are already a very good pvp class as is, in fact to me they are still overpowered. Camoflauge doesn't only hide the gamertag, it intact allows them to blend into nature. You might be thinking of sneak, which many people think is a bad skill but is in fact a very good one. You are able to sneak around the map without anyone being able to see you. Also one of the strongest features of a Ranger is their ability to track any players, which to bounty hunters makes them the most important people on the server. I wouldn't say that 75% of the classes are melee classes, only around 7 of them are. Rangers are able to bow spam most Melee classes and keep them at a distance. Getting Punch on a bow would help too. Thank you for the suggestion, but I think as of this point Ranger is still a very good class that doesn't really need buffing.

Hi, Ranger's are already a very good pvp class as is, in fact to me they are still overpowered. Camoflauge doesn't only hide the gamertag, it intact allows them to blend into nature. You might be thinking of sneak, which many people think is a bad skill but is in fact a very good one. You are able to sneak around the map without anyone being able to see you. Also one of the strongest features of a Ranger is their ability to track any players, which to bounty hunters makes them the most important people on the server. I wouldn't say that 75% of the classes are melee classes, only around 7 of them are. Rangers are able to bow spam most Melee classes and keep them at a distance. Getting Punch on a bow would help too. Thank you for the suggestion, but I think as of this point Ranger is still a very good class that doesn't really need buffing.

Fast reply :eek: