• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Rangers Barrage

RagingDragon5

Portal
Okay a lot of people have been suggesting that the skill barrage gets replaced or buffed. I agree with them because barrage has a low hit chance rate. You could be surrounded use barrage and the arrows would either fall right in front of the mobs or above them. I'm pretty sure most people don't even have barrage as a bind because they feel like it has no use. So I am suggestion to replace barrage with Arrow Rain. This could be a skill where arrows are fired from the sky in front of the player at a certain angle so it will hit mobs most of the time. I don't know how high the arrows should be or what angle, but I believe it would be a better skill. If you played mmorpgs you could already get the picture of arrow rain in your head.

PotPete

Iron
I know what you mean, me and 2 others surrounded a ranger and he used barrage. It didnt hit a single one of us.