• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Ranger

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
Discussions for ranger can be posted below :)

My thoughts: I do not feel ranger needs a big change but maybe a few tweaks.
  • I feel ranger is a little to tanky and should have a little less armour weight.
    • Proposed starting armour weight change 32 -> 30

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
Yeah I think to compensate for the high bow damage, the clsss should have less armor weight and less damage with an axe. Almost positive it does more damage with an axe than some warriors...

Last edited:

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Yeah I think to compensate for the high now damage, the clsss should have less armor weight and less damage with an axe. Almost positive it does more damage with an axe than some warriors...
It also has more hp than Zerker and Goon.

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
Overall I think the class is in an okay spot. Reduce melee damage, and slightly reduce base HP. I do not think we should reduce the bow damage because of the skill required to play the class. Very few people are really good at Ranger; people suck with bows. High skill demanded - high reward. I do not have a very strong argument for Ranger but remember that even though the class is strong, barely anyone can bring out its maximum potential