• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Ranger Punch Improvement.

A

Azzezima

Hello,

With the new armor patch coming in that nerfs all the armor, rangers will do more damage but get even squishier.
This means ranger have to have punch.
I feel like punch 2 is overpowered.
So i was thinking about removing the punch enchantments and giving the BowStrength passive a toggle:

BowStrength:
Toggle: Your arrows knock your enemies back (Punch 1)
Passive: Your arrows fly much faster.

This makes sense because if you can draw your bow back harder your arrows will fly faster which also should knock your enemies back more.

-Azzezima-

Last edited by a moderator:

Carbash

Legacy Supporter 6
Punch 1 should be the only available one imo. I disagree with it being something all rangers get without the enchant. Rangers will get a huge buff when armor patch rolls out, and they also have explosive shot and ice volley to keep ppl away. What you are asking for is like a melee class just having f/a or knockback at will, which is too much.

A

Azzezima

Punch 1 should be the only available one imo. I disagree with it being something all rangers get without the enchant. Rangers will get a huge buff when armor patch rolls out, and they also have explosive shot and ice volley to keep ppl away. What you are asking for is like a melee class just having f/a or knockback at will, which is too much.
But if rangers are going to NEED punch 1 why not just make it a toggle for them and it's not a buff and warriors don't NEED knockback it's actually bad for most warriors.

-Azzezima-

Carbash

Legacy Supporter 6
What im getting at is with explosive shot, icevolley and the natural slight knockback that bows already have, rangers really dont "need" knockback enchants, but you still have the option to buy or craft one yourself. With items not dropping on death, its really not hard to aquire and keep weapons indefinately.

Last edited: