• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Ranger new skills idea

DailyDoseOfVitMe

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
So I have a few ideas, minor changes for the class ranger that could possibly be added in.
1. (Passive): the farther your arrow travels the more damage it does
2.Either increase the radius/aoe of explosive shot (this would make it a little better in group fights) or increase the damage, rn normal arrows do more damage.
3. Change the skill track so it doesn't consume 1 compass everytime.
4.final one, either make ice volley more accurate or change it to one single arrow that still slows and does more damage.
What do you guys think?

Pakeon

TNT
I would like some basic shit, like firearrow, toxicarrow, voidarrow ....like the rb skills ...
Atm ranger is pretty much vanilla, imo it should have more hero-ness

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
So I have a few ideas, minor changes for the class ranger that could possibly be added in.
1. (Passive): the farther your arrow travels the more damage it does
2.Either increase the radius/aoe of explosive shot (this would make it a little better in group fights) or increase the damage, rn normal arrows do more damage.
3. Change the skill track so it doesn't consume 1 compass everytime.
4.final one, either make ice volley more accurate or change it to one single arrow that still slows and does more damage.
What do you guys think?

the arrow doesnt need dmg increase the class just needs more penetration vs armors and a little more burst then a skill that takes 2-3 seconds to warmup idk what time it takes for that skill that im talking about