• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Ranger love! <3

Saliosrose

Legacy Supporter 5
Hello!

Last map I played Beast Master during the implementation and tweaking of the class. and while i understand that having 20 wolves is a bit OP, I find it rather upsetting that I can't tame one until level 50....

Aside from that, wolves are very hard to find in order to tame them. since the new map, i've teen three total... essentially one per month.

I would like to propose a different level for gaining a wolf.

maybe two or three wolves for a ranger, but levelled and starting at an earlier level. last map, BM received a wolf at level 10, and it was just /summon wolf rather than having to search for one.. only to run out of bones...

i chose ranger this map because of the wolf skill. I'm a player who enjoys having minions (cabalist from Hellgate: london being an example of epic minion-ing).

Hopefully ranger can be tweaked in this aspect. thanks!

Malomarcus

Legacy Supporter 6
Beastmasters relied on melee for fighting while ranger rely on range. Range is dominant nowadays so this may be a thing later but not right now.

ShizzDawgg

Godly
I agree with The_Player, if you want a pet, you can just spawn, go necromancer. Rangers are by far one of the best classes in the game atm.. xD

Saliosrose

Legacy Supporter 5
I miss the BM class! They need to bring it back! Maybe they should replace Druid and make a new healer class that summons things and relies on group heals.
This is also a good alternative! I like my minions, and I'm usually a support type player more than a melee class, even though ranger is still "ranged"

Glent

Glowing Redstone
I miss the BM class! They need to bring it back! Maybe they should replace Druid and make a new healer class that summons things and relies on group heals.

Replace druid with a minion master cleric? What?

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
It was bound to happen.

I personally don't think they are that overpowered, it's just the good counterpicks to rangers are underpowered at the same time.

It's going to take some work to balance it, and balance the other classes too. You can't just buff one class or nerf one other class and expect balance. ALL classes will need to be adjusted.

Saliosrose

Legacy Supporter 5
I'm still hoping for a minion class. playing necro for the purpose of minions is BS, since they,as far as i know, burn up in sunlight...

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
I think Druid is a good candidate for having minions (wolves at least), what with their nature magic and all. Don't need to throw it out.