• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Random ban? :'(

X

XxCreeperTacoxX

Hey Kainzo and other Admins,
I was banned for no reason! First i was mining in my group's mine and get off for the night, then when i get ont he next day I AM BANNED! please unbann me! i didn't break any rules (none i could think of!) please Kainzo, i LOVE your server and wish to continue to log on to it! :'(
~ XxCreeperTacoxX

Doreagarde

Legacy Supporter 5
From the "Banned" forum thread titled "Read Before Posting":

Kainzo said:
Follow this format when creating a new topic in this forum. The title should be [IGN][Date/of/ban][Staff that banned you]. Below are the contents of the post.

Code:
IGN:
Banned by?:
Time of ban:
Reason for ban:
Your story:

Code:
SAMPLE
IGN: Seytondiablo
Banned by?: Kainzo
Time of ban: 1/1/99
Reason for ban: For being fat.
Your story: I can't help being fat!

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
Yes, this was a random ban, but for a perfectly legit reason.

You went to Kaintopia and completely demolished the Cobra, tored apart a house then removed several other blocks.

Let me ask you one question that I asked other Griefers:

Why? If you have a good reason, I'll let you back in.

Don't give me that shit that your little brother got on your account, your account is shared or you were having real life issues either.

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
Now you just PM'd me this:

"ok i did the building (i didn't know it was an actual city! my friend told there had to be an obsidian circle above and i didn't see one!) so im sorry but i actually do have a little brother that destroyed kainzo's cobra when i got off :'( please believe me im soooooo sorry i will do ANYTHING to get back in with my friends!"

01. Not our fault you let your little brother on your account

02. Regardless of whether or not a place is an official town, what gives you the right to destroy their property?

03. The LogBlock history from the Cobra matched that of the house you say you destroyed, therefore, you did it all, don't blame your little brother.

04. Buh bye now.

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
Now I got 2 more PM's from you:

"i can't reply to that forum i posted! it wont let me... Burtalacerate, Herocraft is the greatest server in minecraft! why would i destroy Kainzo's Cobra? sure i did grief the building but it was abondoned (or thought so) because 1: no sign 2: nothing really important in the house
so i ask you one last time... may i be unbanned?"

You edit your post, not reply to it.

I think you would destroy Kainzo's Cobra for the same reason you destroyed the house/s.

"no seriously i got off for the time (i keep minecraft on....) and he got on! and i keep telling him no multi please i swear i will turn MC off and change the pass so he can't go on please i just love HeroCraft!"

Why would you need to change your password if the way he got on was because you leave Minecraft on?

And you say "i keep telling him" which leads me to believe you've constantly had to ask him not to, so why would you leave it on?

-Move along-