• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Rambo's application

1. In game name: Rambo828
  2. Location & Age: Western Pennsylvania, My chair. 21
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I do not have any previous bans. I have only ever played on my own personal run server.
  4. Referral(s): I do not have any referrals.
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I was browsing Mine status and saw you were one of the top servers. I would like to join to see what your player base is like and decide if this sever is right for me
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: As previously stated, I was simply browsing minestatus.net
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I can not in good Consciousness vote until i have played on this server. Another reason to add me to your list of players.
  8. Additional Info: well, I have run my own server, but life got too taxing so i had to turn over ownership to my buddy. we had, and he might still have several dedicated players.I enjoy building massive structures as well as just wasting hours on end. Add me and we shall see what i can contribute to your server.

pandaman7

Legacy Supporter 3
Congratulations! Welcome to Herocraft, you've been accepted. Please check your PM's.