• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Raise max limit for LWC chests.

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
Hey guys,
I'm having too many chests for me to LWC.
I want the LWC cap to get raised, don't know how much but quite a bit since I'm too lazy to remove and place the dirt (and this isn't completely safe, since townies can still betray you etc).

Anyone else agree with this?

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
I think there's plenty of lwcs how many do you get? 17 i only use 3 I must be poor.

It doesnt hurt you, it just makes it easier for people that need the chests. I have too many chests with random gear that I can't LWC them all, and I don't like how blocked chests look.

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
^^ Good question. There really is 100% no reason to have more than MAYBE three locked chests. The option is there, so of course I do, but there really is no need for that many chests. The only stuff you can't get back in two seconds is gold, diamonds, iron and a few other rare ish items which unless you have been playing for years on one map you shouldn't have in quantities large enough for more than three chests.

In summary:
Why do you need random junks lwc'd

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Hey guys,
I want the LWC cap to get raised, don't know how much but quite a bit since I'm too lazy to remove and place the dirt (and this isn't completely safe, since townies can still betray you etc).

The LWC limit is TOO HIGH! I use a total of TWO LWCs and I have so much stuff.
This server is not for the faint of heart. LWC your most important valuables.

Admitting that you're lazy and not wanting to take a simple step to defend yourself inside regions from raiders is not viable grounds for a suggestion.

Also, stealing from within your own town can result in a ban.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Hey guys,

This is a troll thread, right? :p

Same principle in HC as in life - too much stuff for my storage means too much stuff, not not enough storage. Give some away!

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Gear isn't worth LWCing with the LWC prices. Even if you lose it, you could just make new gear with the diamonds and iron from your LWC :p