• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Raise dreadknight axe damage

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
From 49 to 50.

Leveling as a dreadknight sucks enough and making the damage of axe 49 instead of 50 just makes it even worse. I 7 shot instead of 6 shot creepers and I'm assuming it affects how many hits it takes to kill other mobs as well. It is very annoying.

A

Aburido_burrito

how about we make harmtouch on a 2 second cd so we can kill every mod fast and eat when we are low

itzmak

Legacy Supporter 7
Dreadknights are fine atleast I think. You have 6 skills that do damage, pretty good damage too, 1000 some hp, and iron and diamond armor. If your harmtouch is up you are pretty much garunteed a win in a 1v1. Just what I think.

Digger360

Obsidian
Buffing it by one damage, wouldn't change balance in the least. You'd do perhaps 10 more damage over the course of a battle. Axe damage used to be 50, but it seems its just someones cruel joke, to ensure that Dreadknights need an additional blow to kill mobs.

Excluding bash, Dreadknights never get any skills Thats effective for PvE, so this really just shuts down young Dreadknights, extending the required combat time by a 7th (With mobs)

How'd you like it of your class was nerfed by 1 damage so you need an additional blow to kill any mob?