• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

rahelmings app

rahelming

Dirt
  1. In-game name: rahelming
  2. Location & Age: USA 22
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): none
  4. Referral(s): server at mc.memay1.com
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I'm interested in joining an rpg server with lots of plugins. I like building large projects that involve lots of people.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: a google search for whitelisted servers.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:No, because I've never actually played on the server.
  8. Additional Info: I want to be on a whitelisted server because the things i've made in the public server listed above get destroyed every 12 hours and the admins are online every couple of days.
  9. Screenshots of things created by me: I've made a giant tnt with lava walls that can be turned on/off with a lever. a piston elevator about 50 blocks tall, with a minecart track going around it, a 150x170 wall to level 128, which was turned into a city by me and other players on the server. http://s1130.photobucket.com/albums/m530/rahelming/minecraft/

Thunderjolt

Legacy Supporter 4
Your screenshots are quite impressive. Just to be clear you have read all of our rules?

I'd hate to whitelist you, just to have you banned the next day.